Stepping Out fest 2011


Hii people.Thanks for reading and visiting my blog.Well,I visited the very popular fest of blacksburg called Steppin Out Festival.Which takes place every year in downtown area.Its probably the grandest fest in the vicinity.Artists,manufacturers,retailers and several bands attend this fest.This year it was held for 2 days.I visited the very first day and completely loved it.I am sharing few pictures from the fest.I myself dressed up as a country chic for this event with a cute floral scarf (Walmart)on my head and light cardigan(wet-seal) paired with twill shorts(old navy) and neon-pink tank(charlotte russe).To accessorize I just had a long glass- beaded necklace(express),purple kitten heels(since i had to walk a lot)and mauve(coach)wrist pouch.I used one of my hand made necklaces(bright green) and used it as anklet(some fun)
Hope you will enjoy.

on the streets of down town
.

Waiting for Bus.Private vehicles are not allowed near fest area.

This stall is by an old lady,she makes these beautiful  hats.

And this is by an artist who does glass painting and also creates some interesting jewelry.
look at the ear piece.

we had some greek chicken wrap.It was filling.

You can see the stage set up for bands to perform in our background.

That is candy corner



Check out the sling pouch,its embroidered with cross stitch and the color combination
 is eclectic.bought it from fest.could not resist to throw it on.perfect for my camera.

Hand made brooms.



This is my amazing cam pouch.Its intricate cross stitch embroidery just hooked me onto it.


Beautiful country style apron.I loved the bright print
and the soft cotton.


colorful balloons are tied around the straps of these plain slippers.This is the first
attraction of the fest and I had to have them:)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk in the woods::Banjaaran Style::Fashion is Amazing!!!!

Downtown Banjaran :: Everyday look inspired by fabulous Banjarans

Styling Essentials This Holiday Season…..Tis The Season