Changing Skies: outfit 1

Hi there,people!!!Thank you very much for reading.Here comes the first outfit dedicated to this wonderful  weather.You already had the previw of the dress I have customized in this blog. Its a rayon maxi dress with somewhat african print.I am not sure but thats what this print reminds me of.It has shades of brown,charcoal,grey,off-white and black.Perfect for the theme"Changing Skies".
I paired it with my black, sequined ,3/4 sleeve top. These sequins also run in the same color palette,i.e metallic silver/grey.So they are shiny but not sparkling.Just the way skies have that hint of dirty silver every time it  thunders.Plus its fabric is cotton/lycra jersey so it gives warmth without being bulky,as am wearing it underneath my dress.
I paired it further with this printed cotton cardi, and this brightens the whole outfit.Even though its base color is chocolate brown,the printed flowers have a hint of pale pink and pale orange,which gives a pop of bright colors while maintaining to be in the same theme.
Finally to combat this chilly wind I compiled the whole outfit with my greyish-blue(its like a faded indigo) Faux Fur vest.This gives the whole look a neatness and a sophisticated vibe.

Pls let me know what do you think of my compilations :)

maxi dress with black top & printed cardi


A hint of metallic-silver sequins on neckline gives this maxi dress
peep-a-boo effect.



Ready to face the chill:Faux Fur for coziness


Suede wedges,so stylish and apt for this look



I just opted for minimal accessories here,as I  am already loaded with clothes,
metallic- black fringe ear-pieces.

                                                                    Maxi Dress::Freckles
                                                                Back sequined top::Energie
                                                                Printed cardi::Blue Asphalt
                                                                  Faux fur vest::Forever 21
                                                            Suede wedges::Rackroom Shoes
                                                                        Earrings::Express


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk in the woods::Banjaaran Style::Fashion is Amazing!!!!

Downtown Banjaran :: Everyday look inspired by fabulous Banjarans

Styling Essentials This Holiday Season…..Tis The Season