Georgette Tunic Dress....First Look....

Hiii Friends.
Thanks for reading today. I have brought you yet another exciting styling album. In this post I have styled my georgette tunic for an easy yet beautiful look. Just to inform you that this tunic is actually a blouse, which fits me a little too big, so serves me as a tunic as well. I was not thinking this while buying, its when I tried it on, I realized that its actually big enough to be a comlpete dress in itself. Being short is finally getting me some pleasures:)....I love shopping and what I love more than shopping is DEALS. And this sure was a deal for $15.
Its sheer so I wore a slip undeneath it. I could have worn a black or navy slip to match with tunic's color, but that would have been very predictable and would be lost under tunic.And I would not be thrilled with the outcome.


So I slipped into a red color slip from one of my dresses. Now this tunic has rounded hem so is helps the red slip show through from the rounded sides. Also its not absorbed by the dress, and stands out with bold red color. Which is eye catching. And all of a sudden slip is as much appreciated as the main tunic.


Pink woolen scarf is complimenting the dark background and matching with the slip color to give it more strength in the whole look. And once again my black wool coat comes along to complete today's style quest.  


I paired this attire with black stockings and bronze ballerina flats. Flats give a very casual feel and ballerina style with bow gives a feminine touch to it. Love that!!


Matte finish blue bead earrings understated yet vital for the look

I am playing with dark colors pretty often now, I believe its always the weather that changes your color preferences. I am a bright color girl. I love bright, exuberant palettes and I am no big fan of dark and earthy tones. But as I have mentioned earlier, nature is the ultimate muse for every artist. It transforms your style as and when it needs to. So friends I am loving these color combinations for the time being. Its also helping my styling skills to push beyond my usual likings and venture into unexpected.
I hope you liked today's blog and learned something new(just like me).
Please drop in your comments and suggestions. Also support by subscribing.
Love and Peace
Anjali


Georgette Tunic :: TJ Max
Red Slip :: American Eagle Outfitters
Woolen Scarf :: TJ Max
Wool Coat :: L Gabrielle
Ballerina Flats :: Nine West
Matte finish Earrings :: bought in India
Black Stockings :: Target

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Walk in the woods::Banjaaran Style::Fashion is Amazing!!!!

Styling Essentials This Holiday Season…..Tis The Season

Downtown Banjaran :: Everyday look inspired by fabulous Banjarans