Transformation From 2011 to 2012



Hello everyone. Thanks for reading today. As I mentioned before I was not well so lagged behind in updates on New Year's style file. I had a very bad muscle spasm which lasted a few weeks. I could hardly move. Which, I did not have in my wish-list though…lollll.

This was next day after Christmas. I was in terrible pain. My face says it all. I was ready to do some window shopping and fashion survey, But all I could do was stand up, pose and sit back in the chair. I could not make it to shopping that day.
tunic dress*** rue21
velour hood*** vitorias secret
white denim*** mango
handbag*** juicy couture
shoes*** shape-ups from sketchers

New Year Eve. Still limping and holding this powerful umbrella for support. I look washed out. But I felt very comfortable in this outfit. There wasn't too much to take care of and still keeping with the new year vibe with some sparkle.
silk skirt*** old navy
sequin tank*** gap
coat*** gina gabrielle
paisley scarf*** tj maxx
clutch*** impressions
pink hair scarf*** walmart
ballerina flats*** nine west


 
So much better after a few days into 2012. Finally went shopping in this beautiful and humongous shopping mall. Unfortunately I couldn't find a good leather jacket (Biggest on my wish-list this year)

I love this coat. It lights up my mood. I did this embroidery to make it look extra special. Chain stitch in cotton threads. Which co-ordinated very well with my hand knitted woolen hat, my husband bought me from a street fair (Steppin Up) in Blacksburg. 

Blue is my favourite colour.  It's a jersey dress that I am wearing underneath the coat. Frilled hem is the most attractive part of the dress and remains so under the coat. Thats why I chose to wear this dress.
jersey dress*** express
coat*** old navy
hat*** street fair in blacksburg
earrings*** from india
boots*** tj maxx 


Lots of Love, Luck & Lolls in the year2012 to all my readers.
Please follow and comment 
Anjali



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk in the woods::Banjaaran Style::Fashion is Amazing!!!!

Downtown Banjaran :: Everyday look inspired by fabulous Banjarans

Styling Essentials This Holiday Season…..Tis The Season